Bottom Ten Posts of 2010
I started this blog in August of 2010 and it took a little while before anyone started reading it. I’m not sure if anyone’s reading it now, to be honest, but I know that things really picked up in December with my Christmas posts.
Here are my Bottom Ten Posts of 2010 that received the least hits. Most of these are earlier on when I had no readers. No readers, no hits. I can’t say that these are the most terribly exciting posts that I’ve ever written, that probably has something to do with it too. So enjoy these posts, or not…nobody else did.
10. Wordful Wednesday: The Flight of the Midnight Moth
9. 10 Days of Christmas PJs! Day 9: 2009
8. 10 Days of Christmas PJs! Day 10: 2010 Part 1
7. Pointless Tutorials: How to build a jigsaw puzzle
6. Jenn’s 6th Birthday Party 1985
5. Jenn’s 26th Birthday 2005
4 Days of Christmas PJs! Day 3: 2003
3. Large Marge Update 1
2. The Festival Of Festivals! 10/09/2010 The Apple Castle and Volant
1. A “Puzzling” Birthday Tradition
(I excluded Wordless Wednesdays from my Bottom Posts list as I’ll be doing a recap of them this Wednesday.)
Coolest Family on the Block is committed to helping you find creative ways to have fun and make memories with your family all year-long. Don’t miss an idea, tip, or trick…subscribe and have updates sent directly to your email!
*Subscribe via email*RSS*Facebook*Twitter*Networked Blogs*Blog Frog*